[Esip-envirosensing] EnviroSensing Cluster WebEx meetings

Alison Adams Alison.Adams at uvm.edu
Thu Jan 28 14:42:50 EST 2016

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the next ESIP EnviroSensing cluster meeting will
be this MONDAY, 2/1, at 2:30 ET.

On the agenda are leadership  of the cluster, entertaining ideas for
WebEx meetings from now until June, and an update from Janet
Fredericks about her XDOMES Network project.

-----

To start or join the online portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw3000/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed

1. Click "Join" next to the Envirosensing call at the appropriate time
on Monday
2. Enter your name and email address
3. If you are asked for a password, enter 23138372 with no spaces or #

To join the audio portion of the meeting:

1. Call toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
2. Attendee access code: 23138372#

-----

I'm sorry I won't be able to be on this call--I'll be out of town
without internet or phone until Monday night--but looking forward to
"meeting" all of you on the next one!

Best,
Alison

--
Alison Adams
M.S. Student, Natural Resources
alison.adams at uvm.edu

Quoting "Henshaw, Don via Esip-envirosensing"