[Esip-envirosensing] Meeting Today

Janet Fredericks jfredericks at whoi.edu
Mon Feb 1 12:33:26 EST 2016

Thanks, Alison.

Just a note to introduce you to the X-DOMES project we will be
discussing today at 2:30 ET:

The Cross-Domain Metadata for Environmental Sensing (X-DOMES) project
was funded by NSF in September.  There is support to create tools and
registries but we are also seeking to create a community of stakeholders
to guide, test and utilize the outcomes.  We heard an interest from the
ESIP-ES members over the past years and we will be looking for your
participation in this two-year pilot project.

I hope you can make the meeting today - if not, please feel free to
contact me for the slides or check them out on the ESIP-ES site.

Janet