[Esip-envirosensing] Mon 3/7 Telecon: NOW ON GoToMeeting!

Alison Adams Alison.Adams at uvm.edu
Mon Mar 7 16:05:22 EST 2016

Update: try this link<https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3wrWRGy808Zc2xXeXZIczlPOXM&usp=sharing> for the recording instead. The other one seems not to work properly. Let me know if you can't access it with this link either.

Thanks!

--

Alison Adams

MS Candidate, University of Vermont RSENR

Student Fellow, Gund Institute for Ecological Economics

alison.adams at uvm.edu

________________________________
Let me know if you have ideas for future meetings or the summer meetings (session proposals are due in early April), or if you are interested in being a rotating co-chair with Products & Services.

Best,

Alison

alison.adams at uvm.edu

Just a final friendly reminder that we'll be meeting today at 2:30 EST on GoToMeeting (NOT WebEx)! Call-in information below:

To join go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/895837693

You can also dial in using your phone:

(646) 749-3122

Access Code: 895-837-693