[Esip-envirosensing] ESIP Summer Meeting "Research As Art" - Images Needed

Janet Fredericks jfredericks at whoi.edu
Mon May 30 13:19:38 EDT 2016

Hi,

I know I asked before ... but this is it - I am taking it to our
graphics department on Wednesday PM!  If you would like to participate -
and we would very much like that ... please submit an image showing how
beautiful, interesting etc it is to be sensing the environment.  If you
don't do this, the presentation will be all about the coastal, ocean and
Arctic venue.  This is to bring attention to the concept that our data -
across all domains - are only as valuable as our description of how we
made the observations!

Scotty - I grabbed an image of yours from the ES website.  I tried to
ask you for permission to use it, but your email bounced.  Please
contact me, so I can follow=up.

Thanks, all.
Janet