[Esip-envirosensing] EnviroSensing telecon - Mon 12/5 - 2:30pm EST/11:30am PST

Alison Adams Alison.Adams at uvm.edu
Fri Dec 2 15:13:01 EST 2016

Hi all,

The EnviroSensing group is having their next telecon this Monday, December 5th, at 2:30pm EST/11:30am PST. Call details and agenda are below. If you have additional topics, e-mail me and I can add to the list.

Telecon details:

To start or join the online portion of the meeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/895837693

Click join next to the meeting name. (Note: If you arrive at a screen that says "Waiting for organizer" and someone other than yourself is going to be starting and running the telecon, simply wait for the organizer to arrive and get it started.)

To join the audio portion of the conference meeting:

United States: +1 (312) 757-3121<tel:%2B1%20%28312%29%20757-3121>
Attendee access code: 895837693

Agenda:

1. Discussion of what is needed from community to enable semantic and syntactic interoperability

        This may include a walk-through exercise of filling out an XDOMES sensor form, at Janet's discretion

        Janet will lead this -- come prepared with thoughts!

2. Scheduling an informal lunch/coffee meeting at AGU in San Francisco (all)

If there's anything else you'd like to add to the agenda, please let me know.

"See" you all on the call on Monday!

Best,

Alison

--

Alison Adams

PhD Student, University of Vermont RSENR & Economics for the Anthropocene

Student Fellow, Gund Institute for Ecological Economics

alison.adams at uvm.edu