[Esip-envirosensing] X-DOMES vocabularies

Janet Fredericks jfredericks at whoi.edu
Mon Feb 6 09:43:24 EST 2017

Hi,

I have attached an Excel spreadsheet that I used to create some terms
that have meaning to me when describing sensors for the X-DOMES project
(http://esipfed.org/node/9301).  Also note, we are in the midst of
releasing V 2.0 of our SensorML editor - so stay tuned ... by next month
we will have a new version for you).

It would be great to get a version of terms from other domains.   Please
take a look at this and we can talk about it a little today.

Thanks,
Janet