[Esip-envirosensing] Wireless sensor network bootcamp

Matthew Bartos mdbartos at umich.edu
Wed Jun 7 00:45:03 EDT 2017

Hey Envirosensors!

We'll be hosting a wireless sensor bootcamp from August 23 - 25 at the
University of Michigan in beautiful Ann Arbor. We'll show you how to build
your own wireless sensor networks from scratch, with specific lessons in:

- Hardware
- Firmware
- Networking
- Databases and server backends
- Deployment

Although we'll be focusing on hydrologic applications, this workshop is
relevant for anyone who is interested in building his or her own wireless
sensor network for environmental monitoring.

If you're interested, take a look at the event website here:

http://tinyurl.com/open-storm-workshop

Support for the workshop is provided by CUAHSI, an ESIP partner.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at
mdbartos at umich.edu.

Thanks,
MDB