[Esip-envirosensing] Next Cluster meeting - 5 Sept

Scotty Strachan scotty at dayhike.net
Tue Aug 1 13:23:40 EDT 2017

Dear EnviroSensors,

FYI we are *not* meeting today, but those of us that went to the ESIP
Summer meeting had a great time. Wade and Janet's respective sessions
were well-attended, and all of the talks were excellent. Personally, I
think we had the most consistently-engaging sessions in the meeting, but
then I'm biased ;-)

I learned quite a bit about progress in related clusters and fields, I
highly recommend attending an ESIP meeting if you are into modern issues
in science data management.

Our next Cluster telecon will be 5 Sept, and our Student Fellow Matt
will be sending out an announcement for that as usual as we get closer.
Also, congratulations to Matt for a successful project pitch to win
$3000 on FUNdingFriday at the meeting! Go Matt!

Cheers all,

Scotty

--

Scotty Strachan, Ph.D.
Director, Nevada Climate-ecohydrological Assessment Network (NevCAN)
email: scotty at dayhike.net
alt-email: strachan at unr.edu
cell: 775-721-1308
Tweets: @ScottySci