[Esip-envirosensing] Metadata Survey Reminder and Followup

Connor Scully-Allison cscully-allison at nevada.unr.edu
Wed Jan 24 17:09:00 EST 2018

Hello Envirosensing Cluster,

My name is Connor Scully-Allison and I'm doing some research on metadata
collection and management practices of environmental sensor networks and
systems. I sent out a request last Friday on this List Serv for volunteers
to respond to this survey for me. I have presently received a handful of

I'm sending out this second email as a small reminder that this survey is
still open for responses. This survey will take <5 minutes of your time to
fill out and will aid my research immensely. So please if you have even a
moment I would sincerely appreciate any responses I can get for this
survey.

Survey Link: https://goo.gl/forms/ZzZTnCdxEh1KhHms2

Thank you very much for your time,

Connor Scully-Allison
ESIP Student Fellow

P.S. Once this survey has closed I will upload all the data to FigShare and
will send out a follow up email to this list serv with a link to the data
and --if I get enough responses -- an infographic breaking down some
interesting findings.