[Esip-envirosensing] Reminder: Envirosensing cluster telecon, Tuesday, March 6th

Matthew Bartos mdbartos at umich.edu
Wed Feb 28 00:26:35 EST 2018

Greetings EnviroSensors!

The EnviroSensing Cluster is having a telecon next week on *Tuesday*, March
6th, at 2:00 pm Pacific / 5:00 pm Eastern.
As planned for 2018, the cluster meetings will be alternating between
internal discussion and guest presentations. We are pleased to have *John
Porter* as our March presenter. John is the Information Manager for the
Virginia Coast Research LTER (and an avid biogeographical scientist!). John
will provide insight into the sensor data workflow at the VCR, and talk
about his efforts to provide “clean data” to the research community.

*Telecon Info:*

To join, go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/895837693

You can also dial in using your phone: 646-749-3122 <(646)%20749-3122>;
access code 895-837-693
*Agenda for March 6, 2018 (times in EST):*

5:00 – Welcome/Introductions
5:05 – John Porter presentation
5:35 – Q&A
5:50 – General business / wrap-up