[Esip-envirosensing] Reminder: Envirosensing cluster telecon, Tuesday, June 5th

Matthew Bartos mdbartos at umich.edu
Thu May 31 03:32:18 EDT 2018

Happy Field Season, EnviroSensors!

The Envirosensing Cluster is having a telecon next *Tuesday*, June 5th, at 2:00
pm Pacific / 5:00 pm Eastern. The Cluster call for June will focus on the
ESIP Summer meeting.

*As previously discussed, the Cluster has secured two Working Session time
slots for all of you to present/discuss your workflows, ideas, and needs in
the area of streaming sensor data QA and QC. Renée & Scotty will facilitate
the sessions, and hope to see many of you there and participating. Many of
you have projects or incubating ideas for collaboration in sensor data
QA/QC, and this is the spot to talk about what you are doing or would like
to see happen in the community.*

*If you are wanting a short presentation slot in our sessions, please try
to attend this call to discuss so we know what to expect at the Summer
meeting. If for some reason you can’t make it to the call, but wish to
bring content/discussion to the ESIP Summer meeting EnviroSensing sessions,
then make sure and get in touch with Renée & Scotty via email so they can
fit you in!*

*Telecon Info:*

To join, go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/895837693

You can also dial in using your phone: 646-749-3122 <(646)%20749-3122>;
access code 895-837-693
*Agenda for June 5, 2018 (times in EST):*

Welcome/Introductions - 5 min
Summer meeting discussion - 45 min
General business/wrap-up - 5-10 min

We hope you will join us!