[Esip-envirosensing] Reminder: Envirosensing cluster telecon tomorrow, Tuesday, October 2nd, 5:00 pm EST

Matthew Bartos mdbartos at umich.edu
Mon Oct 1 14:27:14 EDT 2018

Dear EnviroSensors,

Last month’s Cluster web call with Cody Youngbull had great attendance, and
we received a lot of positive feedback. In keeping with our plan to
alternate calls with guest speakers, this month we’ll be having an
abbreviated meeting where we review our current projects and solicit
updates on community issues/problems.

After our intro and an update on the Cluster project in the ESIP Lab, we
want to provide a forum for community members to briefly update on their
own projects and evolving technology and management challenges in the
sensor-driven science space.

Part of our mission as a Cluster is to have people share their main pain
points, and find collaborators to help solve them! Depending on attendance,
individual time may be limited to 5 minutes or less, so come prepared to be
succinct, with your bullet points and contact information!

Telecon Info:
To join, go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/895837693

You can also dial in using your phone: 646-749-3122; access code 895-837-693

Agenda for October 2, 2018 (times in EST):
Introductions - 5:00 pm (10 min)
ESIP Lab update - 5:10 pm (10 min)
Round table on attendees’ current projects & pain points - 5:20 (30 min)

Cheers from Renée, Scotty, and Matt!