[Esip-envirosensing] Reminder -- ESIP Envirosensing Monthly Call Next Week 06/04

Connor Scully-Allison cscully-allison at nevada.unr.edu
Thu May 30 15:27:15 EDT 2019

Good Afternoon EnviroSensors,

Summer is almost here and we will be having our first meeting to greet the
season next week next week, Tuesday, June 4th, 5pm Eastern/2pm Pacific.

For this month's telecon we are very pleased to have Dr. Linsey Rustad as
our invited speaker.

Dr. Lindsey Rustad is a Research Ecologist with the U.S. Forest Service.
Her recent projects have included WaterViz, an innovative web-based tool
that uses art and sound to visualize and sonify hydrologic sensor data, as
well as the Smart Forests Initiative. She will be presenting on "The
WaterViz: A New Water Cycle Visualization and Sonification Tool”.

In addition to this, we will provide updates for the upcoming ESIP Summer
Meeting in Tacoma. Additionally we are actively seeking 5-10 minute flash
talks for our cluster's session, and we will discuss this in detail on
Tuesday.

Finally, Scotty and Renee will provide a brief report out of the Frontiers
in Environmental Sensing Innovation workshop they recently attended at
Flathead Lake Biological Station's SensorSpace.

This is a full and exciting session so we hope to see you there!

*Telecon Info*:
To join, go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/895837693

You can also dial in using your phone: 646-749-3122; access code 895-837-693

Thank you,

Scotty, Renée, and Connor