[Esip-envirosensing] Dec EnviroSensing meeting?

Scotty D Strachan strachan at unr.edu
Mon Dec 2 13:01:29 EST 2019

Haha, Happy Monday, Renée!

For the EnviroSensing group: we will have an INFORMAL call at the usual time and place tomorrow (link below).

Purpose: Discuss ESIP Winter Meeting cluster session. [[There is one speaker slot available]]

- The 2020 ESIP Winter meeting is 7-9 January in Bethesda, MD. https://2020esipwintermeeting.sched.com/info
- Renée and Scotty cannot attend, but the EnviroSensing Cluster is sponsoring a session, led by Joseph Bell: https://2020esipwintermeeting.sched.com/event/Xrhc/emerging-envirosensing-topics-long-range-low-power-non-contact-open-source-sensor-networks
- Confirmed speakers for the Cluster session are: Jacqueline Lemoigne-Stewart, NASA; David Coyle, USGS; James Gallagher, OPeNDAP.
- Topics are earth-space connectivity, LoRa, and open hardware, and publishing field test results.

If you are available tomorrow, and interested in the topics/session, feel free to drop in on the conversation!

If you would like to present, definitely attend the call and pitch your talk to Joseph!

Cheers,
Scotty, Renée, and Connor

Telecon Info:
Tuesday, 3 December, 5p Eastern/2p Pacific
To join, go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/895837693

You can also dial in using your phone: 646-749-3122; access code 895-837-693