[Esip-envirosensing] No EnviroSensing call today

Scotty D Strachan strachan at unr.edu
Tue Jan 7 12:38:42 EST 2020

Dear EnviroSensors,

Just as a reminder - we are NOT doing a cluster call today, as the Winter ESIP meeting is in session. Hopefully those attending get some quality face time in!

We did have some good conversations at AGU last month (those of us that met up), and Renée and I are looking forward to the New Year. We're lining up our guest speakers and agenda for the next few months, so stay tuned for that (spoiler alert: more end-to-end sensor network software solutions, as well as field hardware!).

Cheers for 2020!
Scotty & Renée