[Esip-envirosensing] Sept1 call: presentation on prototype precision soil water balance lysimeter

Scotty D Strachan strachan at unr.edu
Fri Aug 28 16:58:06 EDT 2020

Dear EnviroSensors,

A reminder that next week is our monthly cluster call!

Our guest presenter is Brad Lyles, Research Hydrologist from the Desert Research Institute. Brad will be showing us a sneak peek at his development of a high-precision soil water balance lysimeter. If you are interested in complex sensor design, unsaturated soil zones, or soil water flux, this talk should be of interest!

Agenda:
Welcome & Introductions - 5min
Cluster announcements - 5min
Guest presentation, Q&A, discussion: "Prototyping an Innovative Plot-scale Precision Soil Water Balance Lysimeter" - 40min
Cluster news & other business - 10min

Telecon Info:
Tuesday, 1 September 2020 at 2p Pacific / 5p Eastern
To join, go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/895837693
You can also dial in using your phone: 646-749-3122; access code 895-837-693

Looking forward to seeing you there! As always, feel free to forward to interested colleagues.

Cheers,
Scotty & Renée