[Esip-envirosensing] Reminder: Monthly call next week!

Scotty D Strachan strachan at unr.edu
Fri Sep 3 11:21:27 EDT 2021

Dear EnviroSensors,

Reminder for our call next week, we are pleased to have our colleague Amber Jones back in to share her latest work in sensor data processing!
Be there or be square, all you QC and automation enthusiasts!!!

We will also discuss upcoming cluster collab with the ESIP Agriculture and Climate Cluster (ACC), in the topic area of edge-to-edge workflows for wildfire.

Agenda:
Welcome & Introductions - 5min
ESIP announcements and updates - 5min
Presentation:
                Amber Jones, PhD Candidate, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Utah Water Research Laboratory, Utah State University
Techniques for Increased Automation of Aquatic Sensor Data Post Processing in Python
Talk - 15min
Q&A 15min
Cluster initiatives, member updates (Video tutorials; AgClimate cluster collab) - 15 min

Telecon Info:
Tuesday, 7 September 2021 at 2p Pacific / 5p Eastern
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85237873060?pwd=YXJpSldadkdGR3hGL1EwR3NQcTVFUT09
Meeting ID: 852 3787 3060
Passcode: 534639
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,85237873060# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,85237873060# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 852 3787 3060
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcFoC7RRQs

Looking forward to seeing you there. As always, feel free to distribute to interested colleagues.

Cheers,
Scotty, Joseph, Martha, & Kristina

Scotty Strachan, Ph.D.
Director of Cyberinfrastructure