[Esip-envirosensing] ESIP EnviroSensing Cluster Call TODAY at 5:00 pm EST

Apple, Martha MApple at mtech.edu
Tue Mar 1 11:07:56 EST 2022

Dear EnviroSensors,

This is a friendly reminder of the monthly cluster call TODAY, Tuesday, 1 March, 5:00 pm EST (3:00 pm MST) along with apologies for the last-minute nature of this reminder. As it happens, our invited speaker had a schedule conflict come up and so we are moving the May round-table and planning discussion to this month.

Topics for the Tuesday,1 March cluster call are:
1) Our role in the wildfire theme this year, and
2) Potential Summer Meeting activities, including the cluster poster.

Hope to see you on the line soon!

Martha Apple, Scotty Strachan, Joseph Bell, and Jake Gearon of the ESIP Envirosensing Cluster