[Esip-envirosensing] June 7th Envirosensing Cluster Call

Gearon, James H. jhgearon at iu.edu
Fri Jun 3 10:11:38 EDT 2022

Dear EnviroSensors!

This is a friendly reminder of the monthly cluster call this coming Tuesday, 7 June, 5:00 pm EST (2:00 pm PST).

We will welcome James (Jake) Gearon, our 2022 Community Fellow from Indiana University, Bloomington who will give a presentation:

Observing Sand from Space: Using ICESat-2 for Fluvial Geomorphology

James (Jake) Gearon

Indiana University, Bloomington

James is a PhD sedimentology student focused on marrying big-data analytics, remote sensing, geostatis-
tics, and sedimentology. He uses combinations of large datasets, novel and established analytical methods, and old-fashioned fieldwork to constrain surface processes, sedimentary dynamics, depositional architectures, and sediment-water interfaces in modern and ancient settings.

Please feel free to join,  ZOOM LINK HERE<https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/85237873060?pwd=YXJpSldadkdGR3hGL1EwR3NQcTVFUT09>

Topic: Envirosensing
Time: Jun 7, 2022 05:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
        Every month on the First Tue, until Dec 6, 2022, 7 occurrence(s)
        Jun 7, 2022 05:00 PM
        Jul 5, 2022 05:00 PM
        Aug 2, 2022 05:00 PM
        Sep 6, 2022 05:00 PM
        Oct 4, 2022 05:00 PM
        Nov 1, 2022 05:00 PM
        Dec 6, 2022 05:00 PM
Monthly: https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/meeting/tZEvdO6gqTgqHNRjQqqRO8CGQR7Zk2yIkXzF/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGtrDgtEtOWsB-HRpwMAIjCKPzwtnZfgo1vli70EhJ8OiDRB9AVCLktCfHb

Join Zoom Meeting
https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/85237873060?pwd=YXJpSldadkdGR3hGL1EwR3NQcTVFUT09

Meeting ID: 852 3787 3060
Passcode: 534639
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,85237873060# US (New York)
+13017158592,,85237873060# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)