[Esip-envirosensing] August 2nd Envirosensing Cluster Call

Gearon, James H. jhgearon at iu.edu
Fri Jul 29 11:50:49 EDT 2022

Dear EnviroSensors,

We’ll kick off the latter half of our 2022 cluster call schedule with a “member recap “opportunity next week – bring a short (< 5 min) summary of your sensor or sensor data projects this year, what you learned, and what sensor-related tech is exciting for you moving forward!

No slides needed, and we will moderate the round table to give everyone a chance to contribute.

The rest of the year will be filled with exciting invited speakers, so stay tuned for that list as it firms up!

Zoom Link Here!<https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/85237873060?pwd=YXJpSldadkdGR3hGL1EwR3NQcTVFUT09> And full meeting invitation below.

Cheers,

Scotty, Martha, Joseph, and Jake

______________________________

Topic: Envirosensing

Time: Aug 2, 2022 05:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

        Every month on the First Tue, until Dec 6, 2022, 5 occurrence(s)

        Aug 2, 2022 05:00 PM

        Sep 6, 2022 05:00 PM

        Oct 4, 2022 05:00 PM

        Nov 1, 2022 05:00 PM

        Dec 6, 2022 05:00 PM

Monthly: https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/meeting/tZEvdO6gqTgqHNRjQqqRO8CGQR7Zk2yIkXzF/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGtrDgtEtOWsB-HRpwMAIjCKPzwtnZfgo1vli70EhJ8OiDRB9AVCLktCfHb

Join Zoom Meeting

https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/85237873060?pwd=YXJpSldadkdGR3hGL1EwR3NQcTVFUT09

Meeting ID: 852 3787 3060

Passcode: 534639

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,85237873060# US (Washington DC)

+13126266799,,85237873060# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)