[Esip-envirosensing] Fw: Next Envirosensing Cluster Meeting - Tuesday September 3rd at 5pm Eastern/2pm Pacific

Pignatelli, Anthony PIGNATEA at email.sc.edu
Tue Sep 3 07:39:46 EDT 2024

Reminder below! See those of you who can make it at 5pm ET/ 2pm PT.

Cheers,
Anthony

Anthony J. Pignatelli, M.S.
PhD Student in Biological Sciences| Dallas Lab
ESIP Community Fellow | Envirosensing Cluster
Service Chair | Graduate Association of Biological Sciences
Department of Biological Sciences
University of South Carolina
Email: pignatea at email.sc.edu