[Esip-esda] EPA/NASA Climate-Environment--al Data Analytics & A Redesigned, Open Data.gov, May 6th, 6:30 p.m. Tysons Corner

Mathews, Tiffany J. (LARC-E301)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS, INC] tiffany.j.mathews at nasa.gov
Tue Apr 22 12:21:06 EDT 2014

Brand,

Thanks for the notification. I think your timing is good as some of my colleagues and I will be in Greenbelt for the UWG meeting from the 6th through the 7th – which is a much closer commute than from NASA Langley. A few of us are considering how we can work it into our schedule.

Tiffany Mathews

From: Brand Niemann <bniemann at cox.net<mailto:bniemann at cox.net>>
Date: Monday, April 21, 2014 8:19 PM
To: "Kempler, Steven J. (GSFC-5860)" <steven.j.kempler at nasa.gov<mailto:steven.j.kempler at nasa.gov>>, "esip-esda at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-esda at lists.esipfed.org>" <esip-esda at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-esda at lists.esipfed.org>>
Subject: [Esip-esda] EPA/NASA Climate-Environment--al Data Analytics & A Redesigned, Open Data.gov, May 6th, 6:30 p.m. Tysons Corner

Inviting you all to attend our next Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/Federal-Big-Data-Working-Group/events/177786772/

Dr. Brand Niemann
Director and Senior Data Scientist
Semantic Community
http://semanticommunity.info
http://www.meetup.com/Federal-Big-Data-Working-Group/
http://semanticommunity.info/Data_Science/Federal_Big_Data_Working_Group_Meetup

From: esip-esda-bounces at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-esda-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> [mailto:esip-esda-bounces at lists.esipfed.org] On Behalf Of Kempler, Steven J. (GSFC-5860)
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 1:54 PM
To: esip-esda at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-esda at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: [Esip-esda] ESIP ESDA 4/17/14 Telecom notes posted

Hi All,
Thank you presenters and particpants for a very interesting discussion.  Please see notes and presentations posted at:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Earth_Science_Data_Analytics/2014-04-17_Telecon

Naturally, running out of time, we deicded to continue the discussion, in providing responses, etc. on the ESDA Discussion Forum:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Earth_Science_Data_Analytics/Discussion_Forum

Please give a look and provide your thoughts to the discussion questions posted.

Regards to all, Steve