[Esip-esda] SIP ESDA (Analytics) telecon Thursday, June 26, 3 EST

Kempler, Steven J. (GSFC-5860) via Esip-esda esip-esda at lists.esipfed.org
Sun Jun 22 22:25:32 EDT 2014

Hi,
Hope you are all well.

The next ESIP ESDA telecon will be Thursday, June 26, at 3 EST

  *   WebEx: https://esipfed.webex.com/ , 23136782
  *   Telecom: 1-877-668-4493, 23136782#

Agenda:

1.  Recap of last month's telecon – Steve

2. Guest presenter:  Ralph Kahn, Scientist, describing his views and experiences using large amounts of heterogeneous data in his research.

3. Data Publications in Data Browsers for  Earth System Science - Joan

4. Preparations for ESIP ESDA Breakout Meeting in Frisco (I will have a strawman agenda on our site soon.  I will let you know when it is up) - Steve

Looking forward to hearing you all, Steve