[Esip-esda] Next ESIP ESDA Telecon - Feb. 5, 3:00 EST

Brand Niemann bniemann at cox.net
Mon Feb 2 12:09:45 EST 2015

Steve, Thanks you.

We have planned Federal Big Data Working Group Meetup coming out of the ESIP Winter Meeting that may be of interest:

http://www.meetup.com/Federal-Big-Data-Working-Group/events/220121871/

All are welcome in-person our remotely.

USDA CIO and ACDO on Open Data Plan and Roundtable, March 16, 2015

6:30 p.m. Welcome and Introduction (New Tutorial and Mentoring) Slides Data Science ESIP Publication

http://semanticommunity.info/Data_Science/Data_Science_ESIP_Publication

7:00 p.m. Brief Member Introductions

7:15 p.m. USDA CIO,  Joyce Hunter, and Acting Chief Data Officer, Bobby Jones, on Open Data Plan and Roundtable

8:30 p.m. Open Discussion​

8:45 p.m. Networking

9:00 p.m. Depart

We will provide feedback our your spreadsheet on Analytics Use Cases. In fact our Meetup tonight will be doing that as well:

Data Science for the National Big Data R and D Initiative

http://www.meetup.com/Federal-Big-Data-Working-Group/events/218868025/

by senior NSF and NIST big data scientists.

Best regards, Brand