[Esip-esda] Next ESIP ESDA Telecon: Thursday at 3 (EST)

Kempler, Steven J. (GSFC-5860) steven.j.kempler at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 24 09:57:11 EST 2015

Hi All,
Thanks so much to Ethan, Bob, Tiffany, and Laura for inserting Data Analytics Use Cases in to our template, for us to analyze and to help refine our template.  Great Start.  See:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/108glVB8Rni8M47e5G1_oZ6g1q5AOxzdTbC_P2WrEt6o/edit#gid=0

Next Steps:

Telecon this Thursday, 3-4 EST

  *   WebEx: https://esipfed.webex.com/ , 23136782
  *   Telecon: 1-877-668-4493, 23136782#

To discuss:

1.  Discuss Use Case Information Needed Template.  Of the template information requested, what do we keep, and what do we not.  Please take a look at the use cases provided to see how well the information requested can be accommodated.

2.  Discuss next ESIP Meeting theme:  Earth Science Data Analytics.  .

3.  Open Mic

Thanks…talk to you Thursday.

Best Regards, Steve