[Esip-esda] EPA Big Data Analytics Use Cases and MOOC

Brand Niemann bniemann at cox.net
Sat Apr 18 10:18:27 EDT 2015

Steve, You are welcome and here are the two EPA Big Data Analytics Use Cases
I prepared for our Meetup Monday night:

http://www.meetup.com/Federal-Big-Data-Working-Group/events/220799665/

1.       EnviroAtlas Data:
http://semanticommunity.info/Data_Science/Data_Science_for_EPA_Big_Data_Anal
ytics#Slides

2.       Fracturing Data:
http://semanticommunity.info/Data_Science/Data_Science_for_EPA_Big_Data_Anal
ytics/EPA_Fracturing_Data#Slides

EnviroAtlas and Other EPA Geospatial Data Sets could be 50+ more EPA Big
Data Analytics Uses Cases which would then be another MOOC (Massive Open
Online Course) to add to our existing 7!

Brand