[Esip-esda] Next ESIP Earth Sciences Data Analytics Telecon - November 12

Kempler, Steven J. (GSFC-5860) steven.j.kempler at nasa.gov
Tue Nov 10 17:04:18 EST 2015

Hi,
Hope you all are doing well.  We will be having our next Earth Science Data Analytics (ESDA) telecon on Thursday, November 12, at 3:00 EST

  *   Next telecon: November 12, 2015, 3-4 EST
  *   WebEx: https://esipfed.webex.com/ , 23136782
  *   Telecon: 1-877-668-4493, 23136782#

Agenda

1.  Finalize ESDA Analytics Definitions and Goals Statement to ESIP ExComm

2.  Determining Analytics Tools/Techniques Requirements associated with Analytics Goals

4.  Process for associating Analytics Tools/Techniques  that can fulfill Requirements

Notes from our last telecon canbe found at:  http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Earth_Science_Data_Analytics/2015-9-17_Telecon

Talk to you soon.  Steve