[Esip-esda] Reminder: Next ESIP ESDA Cluster Meeting: Next steps: digging deeper

Kempler, Steven J. (GSFC-5860) steven.j.kempler at nasa.gov
Thu Aug 18 14:01:13 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing well and having a great summer.  Great seeing many of you in Durham.

In Durham, we recognized that this is a good time, now that we have covered the breadth of ESDA, to explore the depths of ESDA.

Please attend the next ESDA Telecon, where we would like to gather your ideas to determine the possible activities we can take on make ESDA for in the consciousness of science data preparation, reduction, and analysis.

Next ESDA telecon, today, Thursday,  August 18, from 3 to 4 EST
§  https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/407339749
§  You can also dial in using your phone.
§  United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
§  Access Code: 407-339-749

Agenda:

1.      What’s New!

2.      Recap – Durham

3.      Possible directions for digging deeper into usage of ESDA

4.      Open Discussion

Please find ESIP Earth Science Data Analytics (ESDA) Cluster Session notes on-line at:  http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Earth_Science_Data_Analytics.

Talk to you soon, Steve