[Esip-esda] ESIP ESDA: Quick Member Survey

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Mon Oct 10 17:57:22 EDT 2016

Hello Earth Science Data Analytics Cluster,

Thank you to all members for your continued interest and participation in
the ESDA Cluster during our monthly telecons, biannual ESIP Meeting
Sessions, or simply following along via our listserv.

As the chairs of the ESDA Cluster, we have been discussing ways to connect
more between data scientists and earth scientists. We'll be talking more
about this effort at our next telecon on October 20th. However, this week:

*Can you take a moment to respond to our quick survey?*

1. Your name
2. Do you consider yourself a Data Scientist?
3. Do you consider yourself an Earth Scientist?

***Feel free to elaborate as little or as much as you'd like.*

*Please send answers directly to:* lkbar at uvm.edu

Thank you for your participation, and please contact us with any questions
or comments.

Best regards,

Lindsay Barbieri (Bar)   --   lkbar at uvm.edu
ESDA Student Fellow

*on behalf of the ESDA co-chairs Steve Kempler, Tiffany Mathews, Shea
Caspersen*

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Student, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources