[Esip-esda] Next ESIP ESDA Cluster Meeting: Thursday, October 20, 3:00 EST

Kempler, Steven J. (GSFC-5860) steven.j.kempler at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 18 11:15:16 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Our next telecon will be this Thursday, October 20, at 3:00 EST.  Bar has put together an excellent agenda below.  Come dial in, and hang on to your hats.

Next ESDA telecon, Thursday,  October 20, from 3 to 4 EST
§  https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/407339749
§  You can also dial in using your phone.
§  United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
§  Access Code: 407-339-749

Agenda:

  *   Go over Survey Results (for fun & context)
  *   Talk about the full list of Earth Science data challenges we solicited
  *   Discuss the ones we prepped the community with
     *    maybe have a collaborative document where people can add their solutions to as we talk about them.

  *   META Discussion: Is this direction helpful? How can we bring more ES / DS people together in a useful way? Can we do something like this for the Winter Session?
  *   ESIP Winter Session: Need an abstract proposal by Oct 31st --> who wants to help structure it? Who will be at the ESIP Meeting? (Bar will no longer be a student fellow!)

Please find ESIP Earth Science Data Analytics (ESDA) Cluster Session notes on-line at:  http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Earth_Science_Data_Analytics.

Bar, Shea, Tiffany, Steve