[Esip-esda] ESDA Cluster: No Telecon Today

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Thu Jan 19 10:47:59 EST 2017

Hello ESDA Cluster,

We had a great Earth Science Data Analytics (ESDA) Session at this past
ESIP Winter Meeting, thank you to all who participated!

There won't be a Telecon Meeting today, but we look forward to reconvening
in February to debrief from our Session and plan for future of our Cluster.
In the meantime, we'll be posting slides and notes to the ESDA Wiki
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Earth_Science_Data_Analytics> in the
next few days.

All the best,
Lindsay Barbieri (Bar)

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Student, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources