[Esip-esda] plans for any data analytics session at ESIP winter meeting?

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-5860) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Wed Oct 18 14:35:59 EDT 2017

We (NASA) would like to talk about some of the Open Data Cube work going on in the CEOS arena for a variety of applications at Winter ESIP, but we’re not sure if it is a whole session.  Is there a planned ESDA Cluster-sponsored session that this might fit into?
—
Christopher Lynnes   NASA/GSFC    301-614-5185
"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.”  C. Mingus