[Esip-esda] plans for any data analytics session at ESIP winter meeting?

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Wed Oct 18 16:44:08 EDT 2017

Hello Christopher and the ESDA Cluster,

This seems like a great idea! Shea and I were just discussing the agenda
for the monthly ESDA Telecon:

*Tomorrow (Thursday) 3pm EDT / 12pm PDT*

We will dedicate much of our time to discussing plans for an ESDA Session
at ESIP. Might you be able to join the Telecon? We'd be happy to hear
session ideas from other ESDA Members as well, either via Telecon (details
below) or feel free to email the list [or me] directly.

*Call In to ESDA Telecon: Thursday October 19th 3pm ET / 12pm PT*

§  https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/407339749

§  You can also dial in using your phone.

§  United States: +1 (312) 757-3121 <(312)%20757-3121>

§  Access Code: 407-339-749

all the best,
Lindsay Barbieri (Bar)

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Student, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources