[Esip-esda] ESIP ESDA: Monthly telecon this Thursday 3pm ET

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Mon Sep 17 12:08:44 EDT 2018

Dear ESDA Cluster,

We will be having our monthly cluster Telecon this week: *Thursday 3pm-4pm
ET.*

§  https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/407339749

§  You can also dial in using your phone.

§  United States: +1 (312) 757-3121 <(312)%20757-3121>

§  Access Code: 407-339-749

We'll discuss future directions for the ESDA cluster, including ideas to
connect with other ESIP Clusters in a more intentional way, and to look
forward to ESIP Winter as an opportunity to reconvene around Earth Science
Data Analytics and determine useful ways our cluster could progress from
here.

If you have ideas for what you would like to see on the Agenda, please
email me.

all the best,
Bar

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Candidate, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources