[Esip-imcoderegistry] Fw: Connection info for Feb 6 IMCR telecon

Information Management Code Registry esip-imcoderegistry at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Feb 4 13:34:49 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

We hope to see you on Wednesday at 2 pm ET/1 pm CT/12 pm MT/11 AM PT!

We will connect using Zoom:

https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/392220384<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fucsb.zoom.us%2Fj%2F392220384&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNF94xB8l9y_7D_pQy8HHhTZH1afuA>
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or
+1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)