[Esip-imcoderegistry] Monthly telecon: Wednesday, October 2nd, 2 pm EDT

Information Management Code Registry esip-imcoderegistry at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Sep 30 14:42:37 EDT 2019

Hi Folks,

Wednesdays meeting will be an update on the ESIP Summer Meeting action
items and anything else you'd like to discuss. Should be fairly quick. You
can see the list and progress on each here.
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Telecon_(2019-08-07)>

Best,

Colin

P.S. All OntoSoft Portals have been down for the last week. I've got an
email into maintainers but haven't heard anything yet. Fortunately, we've
implemented regular backups of IMCR metadata a little over a month ago, so
we shouldn't have any information loss. I'll send an update when I hear
more.