[Esip-infoquality] IQ telecon Tue, Dec 20, 3 pm EST

Leptoukh, Gregory G. (GSFC-6102) gregory.g.leptoukh at nasa.gov
Mon Dec 19 18:28:45 EST 2011

To plan for a short IQ discussion at the ESIP winter meeting in DC. Options are to request an early morning slot on Friday, Jan 6, or have a short ad hoc side meeting.
We all have learned things related to quality  since Santa Fe, so it'd be good to have an update.

I'd like to know who (from IQ Cluster) is going to attend the ESIP meeting.

Also, please try a very short survey by our sister project GeoViQua on GEOLabel, one of the suggested GEOSS quality certificates:
http://geolabel.questionpro.com/.

Thanks,

-Greg, 301-614-5253