[Esip-infoquality] ESIP Data Quality Telecom invitation - 12:00pm EST, Wed. May 21st next week

VICENTE, GILBERTO A. (GSFC-6102) via Esip-infoquality esip-infoquality at lists.esipfed.org
Wed May 14 10:42:48 EDT 2014

Dear ESIP Data Quality Group member:

You are invited to attend our next Data Quality Telecom on Wednesday, May 21st at 12:00pm EST. Please see the agenda and connection information below.

Ted Habermann, the HDF Group Director of Earth Science graciously accepted our invitation to provide an introduction to the ISO 19157 Standards. We will discuss how to adopt some of the ISO 19157 ideas in the Data Quality Matrix concept discussed in the previous meetings.

Agenda:
1 - Review of previous telecom and summary of the NASA ESDSWG Data Quality Group meeting. (10 minutes).

2 - Presentation:  Introduction to the ISO 19157 Standards  by Ted Habermann, Director of Earth Science, The HDF Group . (20 minutes).

3 - Group discussion and preparations to the 2014 ESIP Summer meeting. (30 minutes)

To Join Webex Audio Only:

  *   Call in # 1-877-668-4493
  *   Participant access code is: 23138379#
To Join via Webex online:

  1.  Go to http://esipfed.webex.com
  2.  Click on Meeting Center Tab
  3.  Find Info Quality Meeting and Click 'Join'
  4.  Enter your name, email and code of 23138379 (no #)
  5.  Select audio via VOIP or dial in as listed above
Thanks,
Gilberto
---
Gilberto A. Vicente - Ph.D
NASA GES-DISC Science Data Manager
NASA GSFC, Code 610.2, Bl. 32 S130C, Greenbelt, MD, USA
Tel. 301-614-5253, gilberto.a.vicente at nasa.gov