[Esip-infoquality] ESIP Winter Meeting IQC Sessions - Proposal

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Mon Oct 19 12:15:46 EDT 2015

Friends,

A draft of the proposal for the three sessions on IQC is at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PZtWhyO5KFyBb8d177uQ5BHeudfhA-PhwjeTh2D4umY/edit?usp=sharing. Please provide me any feedback you have before the end of this week. After that I will post it on the ESIP website for formal consideration.

Thanks.

Rama.

Dr. H. K. "Rama" Ramapriyan

Chief Science Research Advisor

Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

+1 (805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

Science and Technology with Passion

10210 Greenbelt Road, Suite 600

Lanham, MD 20706

(NOTE: I am a teleworker. Mailing address provided on request)

 <http://www.ssaihq.com/> www.ssaihq.com

Please be mindful about forwarding this e-mail; it may contain confidential information that is not intended for anyone else. Thank you.