[Esip-infoquality] ESIP Winter Meeting IQC Sessions - Proposal

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Tue Oct 20 10:05:51 EDT 2015

Denise,

Thanks for your feedback. During the telecon we talked about two sessions first and then as we got into some details we thought we would have enough work to do in three sessions. If we end up with only two sessions, we will need to descope our ambitions. It should be interesting, regardless. I find myself in a quandary about which sessions to go to in the ESIP meeting when so many interesting things happen in parallel.

Rama.