[Esip-infoquality] Telecon today at 11:00 AM Pacific Time

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Thu Nov 12 10:28:08 EST 2015

All,

Just a gentle reminder about the telecon today, 11-12 PST. You should have the sign in information on your calendars if you accepted the invitation that I had sent before, but I am providing it again below for your convenience. Also, please note that the Google doc (link at the bottom of this page) has the sign-up sheet for recording attendance as well as the agenda for the meeting.

Rama.

Webex/Telecon Instructions:

1. Go to <https://esipfed.webex.com/>  https://esipfed.webex.com/

2. Click the "Meeting Center" tab

3. Select "Information Quality Cluster".

4. If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23138372

5. You can then choose to use your computer to join the audio portion of the meeting, or you can use your phone to dial in.

*       Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493

*       Attendee access code/Meeting Password: 23138372

NOTES:

We will be using the following Google doc for taking notes at the telecon/WebEx.  <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T4wEmY48qpP7cDrbqV7tppkZ3q0GGkJNz_glvu4C2RI/edit> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T4wEmY48qpP7cDrbqV7tppkZ3q0GGkJNz_glvu4C2RI/edit

The instructions for joining the telecon/WebEx are given at the top of that document, and also repeated above.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.