[Esip-infoquality] Interest in Participating Remotely for the ESIP Winter Meeting Information Quality Cluster Sessions?

Ge Peng - NOAA Affiliate ge.peng at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 17 19:33:54 EST 2015

Hi Sophie,

Thanks a lot for sending out the survey. I will be interested in attending
remotely both sessions.

--- Peng

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 3:06 PM, Hou, Chung-Yi via Esip-infoquality <
esip-infoquality at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> If you are interested in attending remotely the following ESIP Winter
> Meeting Sessions from the Information Quality Cluster, please could you
> help in letting Rama or David know?
>
> 1) Information Quality Cluster - Introduction, Reporting and Use Case
> Tutorial
> http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8781
> Friday, January 8th, 11am
>
> 2)  Information Quality Cluster - Use Case Development Tutorial
> http://commons.esipfed.org/node/8782
> Friday, January 8th, 2pm
>
> Depending on the number of remote attendees, we would like to request and
> ensure sufficient support can be provided for the sessions.
>
> Thank you very much for your help,
> Sophie

*Ge Peng, Ph.D*
*Research Scholar*

Cooperative Institute for Climate and Satellites, NC (CICS-NC)

North Carolina State University (NCSU) and

NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

Center for Weather and Climate (CWC)

151 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28801
ge.peng at noaa.gov
o: +1 828 257 3009