[Esip-infoquality] 2016 IQC Plan

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Tue Mar 1 13:29:50 EST 2016

All,

All of the Collaboration Areas (such as the Information Quality Cluster) have been requested to

to update their group's work plan by March 8th and focus on aligning with the ESIP Strategic Mission Plan 2015-2020 <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/ESIP_Strategic_Mission_Plan_2015-2020> . Below is a link to the IQC plan which David Moroni, Ge Peng and I have drafted: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/2016IQCPlan.

We would appreciate your review and comments on it within the next few days. The March 8 deadline is because of the ESIP Executive Committee meeting on that date. We will still have an opportunity to tweak the plan a bit more after that, but it will certainly have to be finalized before the end of this month. We will spend a few minutes during our next monthly telecon on the 10th talking about this plan.

Thanks.

Rama.

Dr. H. K. "Rama" Ramapriyan

Research Scientist - Subject Mattter Expert

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

+1 (805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

Science and Technology with Passion

10210 Greenbelt Road, Suite 600

Lanham, MD 20706

(NOTE: I am a teleworker. Mailing address provided on request)

 <http://www.ssaihq.com/> www.ssaihq.com

Please be mindful about forwarding this e-mail; it may contain confidential information that is not intended for anyone else. Thank you.