[Esip-infoquality] Cluster Meeting/Telecon on March 10, 2016; 11 to 12 Pacific Time

Robert R Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Thu Mar 3 12:32:15 EST 2016

Rama -

I might not be able to join the telecon next week as I will be in France
with undetermined wifi access, but will try to join if I can.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
ORCID: 0000-0002-8595-5134