[Esip-infoquality] Paper for SciDataCon 2016

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Mon May 23 19:36:47 EDT 2016

All,

I am attaching a draft of the paper for the SciDataCon 2016 conference to be held in Denver, Co in September. The title of the paper is "Ensuring and Improving Information Quality for Earth Science Data and Products - Role of the Earth Science Information Partners Information Quality Cluster". The submission deadline is Monday May 30, which I take to mean the end of the day May 30 (UTC, given that this is an international conference - they don't specify at their website). I have placed the paper on the template provided by them, and the page limit is 4.  (Actually they call these abstracts, rather than papers, even though they are more detailed than the usual abstracts we submit).

I would appreciate your comments by the end of the day on Thursday, so that I will have some time to make any substantive changes, fit within page limit and send it off. Please indicate if you would like to be named co-author (Whoever has something substantive to say/add can be coauthors, but we will thank the IQC as a group in the acknowledgement section).

Thanks.

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.