[Esip-infoquality] Interest Poll - ESIP Information Quality Cluster

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Fri May 27 15:28:23 EDT 2016

All,

As you get ready for your Memorial Day weekend, could you please do one last thing? I have not heard from many people yet on this distribution list. Please respond to the poll at the link below to indicate whether you want to an active participant on the Information Quality Cluster, be on the e-mail list and be an observer of the proceedings and have occasional inputs or want to be removed from the e-mail list. The direction of the cluster, the agenda of the meetings, etc. are dependent on the active participants, so more active participation is always welcome.

Thanks a lot.

Rama.

PS - we will keep the poll open, so if you want to respond after returning from your 3-day weekend, that is OK too. But it is better if you respond when you still remember about it.