[Esip-infoquality] Monthly telecon - Thursday February 9, 2016 - Reminder

Ge Peng - NOAA Affiliate ge.peng at noaa.gov
Mon Feb 6 12:56:50 EST 2017

Hi Rama,

Unfortunately, I have an off-site meeting all day and won't be able to call
in.

If possible, I will have the gotomeeting on and follow in silence.

Thanks,

--- Peng

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 11:59 AM, Hampapuram Ramapriyan via Esip-infoquality
<esip-infoquality at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> This is a reminder that we are scheduled to have our monthly telecon on
> Thursday February 9, 2016, starting at 11 AM Pacific Daylight Time (2 PM
> Eastern). As usual we will be using  the Google doc
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T4wEmY48qpP7cDrbqV7tppkZ3q0GG
> kJNz_glvu4C2RI/edit for recording attendance, agenda and notes. The draft
> agenda is shown there. If you have any topics you would like to cover in
> addition to what is listed there, please let me know.
>
> We have an interesting set of invited presentations
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tJ-YLQEKJP28tI53dxc7EkmqrLe8y2z8WG8TBDwfWRY/edit#gid=0>
> starting in March. We also welcome all the IQC members to suggest invited
> speakers.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rama.
>
> PS – details about joining the meeting are given below (as well as in the
> Google doc referenced above):
>
> GoToMeeting/Telecon Instructions:
>
> ·        To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone,
> click:
>
> o   https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/240974205
>
> ·        You can also dial in using your phone.
>
> o   United States: +1 (312) 757-3121 <(312)%20757-3121>
>
> o   Access Code: 240-974-205
>
> Rama.
>

> H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)
>
> Science Systems and Applications, Inc.
>
> NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
>
> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com
>
> (805) 402-7125
>
> (orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)
>
> *Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to
> obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or
> payment.*

*Ge Peng, PhD*
*Research Scholar*
Cooperative Institute for Climate and Satellites - NC (CICS-NC)/NCSU and

NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

Center for Weather and Climate (CWC)

151 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28801
+1 828 257 3009; ge.peng at noaa.gov

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1986-9115