[Esip-infoquality] IQC telecon of August 8 - cancelled

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Wed Aug 2 15:06:44 EDT 2017

All,

Last week, at the ESIP Summer Meeting, we had a very successful pair of sessions organized by the Information Quality Cluster. The first was a plenary session and the second, a breakout session. Both sessions focused on scientific quality and uncertainty, and were well attended. Soon we will be posting notes and presentation charts, and provide you all with links to them.

We have decided to take a break in August from our regular monthly meetings and resume in September. So, no meeting/telecon next Tuesday.

Cheers,

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.