[Esip-infoquality] Reminder - IQC Monthly Telecon on Sept. 12, 2017

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Thu Oct 5 12:24:00 EDT 2017

All,

The next telecon of the Information Quality Cluster will be on Tuesday, October 10, 2017, starting at 8 AM PDT. I have posted a draft agenda on the usual Google doc we use for taking meeting notes. This is at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T4wEmY48qpP7cDrbqV7tppkZ3q0GGkJNz_glvu4C2RI/edit. If you have any comments on the agenda, please let me know.

Please note that Lucy Bastin (Aston University, UK and Senior Researcher at the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission) has agreed to be the invited speaker at this meeting. The tentative topic for the talk is "Communicating quality to make the best use of heterogeneous data".  Most of you know her as a regular participant in our IQC telecons.

Thanks.

Rama.

PS - For your convenience I have also included the GoToMeeting instructions below:

GoToMeeting/Telecon Instructions:

*        To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:

o    <https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/240974205> https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/240974205

*        You can also dial in using your phone.

o   United States: +1 (312) 757-3121

o   Access Code: 240-974-205

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.