[Esip-infoquality] Software and Services Citatiosn Cluster

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Tue Jul 17 14:03:55 EDT 2018

All,

I participated in the meeting of the Software and Services Citations cluster this morning. We are gathering use cases here for citations. You can contribute use cases as well. The use cases will be discussed in another 1.5 hour session tomorrow. Here is the link for submitting use cases. http://tinyrul.com/softwarecite.  Go to it! The more the merrier!

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.